"We at ATL demand a high level of precision and quality from our machinery.
The company commitment to invest in high quality machinery was driven by the size of component to be produced and the speed of machines to produce the output needed by our clients."
Chris Leake - Production Director
CNC SWISS TYPE AUTOMATIC LATHE Type C
- Six Turning Tools
- Full 20mm Bar capacity in both Main and Sub spindles
- 6 Front End working tools
- 4 Rear End working tools
- 'C' Axis standard on Main spindle and Sub spindle
- Maintenance free Linear Guideways
- Fully independent Sub-spindle
- 35 mpm Rapid Traverse
- Independent deep hole drilling Spindles - Main spindle
"Flexible Machining Performance and User-Friendly Operation
Our incredibly skilled and experienced team are the life blood of this organisation.
They love what they do and we match their passion with the tools to allow them to produce safety-critical components with reduced operator involvement."
Sarah Leake - Director
CNC AUTOMATIC LATHE (Non-Guide-Bush Type) Type N
- Full 32mm capacity on Main and Sub-Spindles
- Independent Sub-Spindle
- 'C' axis on Main Spindle
- Uprated configuration with five Driven Cross Working Tools
- Six Turning Tools on the platen
- Up to 8 Rear Working Tools
- 36 mm diameter upgrade available
- Ergonomic, swing-out control, Fanuc 32i-B